Terms and Conditions of use for Genesis Gym London
All members must abide by these rules otherwise membership may be withdrawn. Genesis Gym reserves the right to change these from time to time in which cases notices will be displayed throughout the building.
1. Every member will receive the right to use all facilities at Genesis Gym once memebership is fully paid for.
2. The membership is not transferable and must only be used by the registered member. Any misuse of the membership will result in the membership being cancelled.
3. The management of Genesis Gym reserve the right to cancel any membership in breech of rules or conduct which in the view of the management of Genesis Gym is offensive to customers and / or staff or represents a health and safety danger.
4. Well behaved children are only permitted access to the fitness gym with an accompinying adult who takes full responsibility for the child.
5. All users should dress appropriately at all times, which must include shirts / vests, and appropriate training shoes.
6. Upstairs, in the wrestling area no shoes worn outside is permitted.
7. Members must wipe down machines and return weights after use.
8. All lost property is kept for a period of 6 weeks before beig disposed of.
Health and Safety
9. Smoking is not permitted on the Genesis Gym site.
10. All customers must inform staff of any medical condition which may affect their use of the facilities.
11. Whilst using the facilities all members are responsible for their own health.
12. Genesis Gym liability for loss or damage to property or person is limited to any damage or loss suffered as a direct result of negligence of Genesis Gym.
13. No pets are allowed into the facilities with the excpetion of Guide Dogs.
14. Lockers should be used for the storage of personal items at all times. Genesis Gym is not liable for the loss or theft of any personal belongings. For security reasons and for the benefit of all members, all lockers must be emptied at the end of each session. All lockers will be checked and emptied at the end of each day. Any items found will be disposed of immediately.
Opening Hours - General
15. Genesis Gym may from time to time withdraw use of all or any part of the facilities where and when it is deemed necessary for repair, maintenance, alteration, alternative use or for safety reasons.
16. The opening times may be changed from time to time. A minimum of 1 months warning will be provided to customers and will be advertised within the facility as a minimum.
17. No liability is accpeted for loss or damage to cars parked outside and are left soley at the owners risk.
18. No illegal gaming and betting shall be allowed in Genesis Gym premises.
Cancellation of Membership
19.Please inform the management of Genesis Gym if you wish to terminate your membership.